Application guide for candidates
Who is eligible to apply?
Any School, Pre-school, Higher Education Institute & Learning Solution Provider, or related service providers are eligible to apply.
Nominations are open from 7th April 2022 up to 20th July 2022 for all categories.
What are the nomination charges?
Nominations to the Global Education Awards are priced at a non-refundable price of:
- For Pre-schools – ₹25000 + GST + Processing Charges
- For Schools – ₹25000 + GST + Processing Charges
- For Higher Education – ₹25000 + GST + Processing Charges
- For Service Providers – ₹75000 + GST + Processing Charges
What are the evaluation criteria?
All submitted nominations will be evaluated for (as applicable):
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Documentary Proof
- Community Impact
Approximate time it takes to fill out and submit an entry: 15-20 minutes.
Criteria for people- and organization-oriented awards are generally based on evidence of leadership and impact on stakeholders.
Awardee Selections are final and solely the discretion of our selection committee.
- Global exposure in the education fraternity.
- Reach 500k readers, 50k social media followers.
- Get the recognition you deserve.
- Stand apart in a crowd.
- Get featured in ScooNews magazine and website.
- Receive Certificate, Trophy, and prestigious WINNER digital badges for display on your site & print materials.